For many players Udyr is their favourite Jungler in League of Legends. Wild, mystic, strong and fast, associated with ancient animals – that’s how we can describe him in a few words. Riot Games planned a rework of Udyr. When? What will change?
All about Udyr – who is he?
Udyr is The Spirit Walker, the strongest there has ever been. This great character comes from Freljord. He has characteristic abilities: bear stance, phoenix stance, tiger stance and turtle stance. All of them have fantastic animations during use. He also has monkey’s agility. In the game he is a tank and a fighter. As we said, for many gamers he’s their favourite Jungler. He is a great warrior with moderate difficulty.
When can we expect news?
Udyr rework release date is planned in League of Legends Patch 12.16, which is coming at the end of August.
New Udyr skins – which skins are reworked?
One of the news items is reworked skins. They look very impressive. Also the splash arts were reworked. Here are the Udyr reworked skins:
- Spirit Guard Udyr
- Dragon Oracle Udyr
- Definitely Not Udyr
- Black Belt Udyr
If you want to have any of the above skins (or any other) you will need RP – sometimes much. So, if you are interested in getting them for free, you are welcome.
Udyr’s abilities rework – what is new?
Using a specific skill is hidden under a specific key – P, Q, W, E and R. We pay attention which key activates the given skill – hence the first letters in the list below. Here is all about an Udyr rework:
- P – Awakened Spirit: four basic abilities associated with Freljord’s gods: among others Volibear, Ornn and Anivia. In every 30 seconds he can awake his active ability, refreshing it during cooldown. It gives bonus effects. Monk Training: After using an ability, two next Udyr’s attacks gives 30% bonus speed, and also gain 5% of Awaken’s cooldown on hit.
- Q – Wilding Stance: two next Udyr’s attacks cause explosive damage. Also gains a bigger speed of attack – 25%. Awaken: increased bonus speed of attack, and two more attacks have effects of forked lightning. It can bounce around enemies even six times.
- W – Mantle Stance: Udyr has a shield, and two next attacks renew his health points.
Awaken: Refreshing shield and it can accumulate. Renew a big amount of health points in two seconds.
- E – Stampede Stance: 30% bonus speed. First attack will stun the target.
Awaken: Bigger speed of motion, resistance for crowd control effect for a while.
- R – Storm Stance: Udyr invokes glacial storm. Next two attacks will increase coverage of the storm. Glacial storm will slow down the enemies by about 15% and hurt them.
Awaken: Storm is no longer close to Udyr: it follows the enemy it hurts last.
Whether this information will make you want to play reworked Udyr now? We are sure – yes!