The Internet is another place where you can meet your friends nowadays. Especially during recent lockdowns. Due to this situation, online games have become even more popular. It’s fun to spend time gaming together: solving problems, doing quests, fighting and making funny moments in favourite games. If you can’t come to a meeting in real life for some reason, you can simply do this on the web – in a created game world.
What do online games offer you?
There are some values that make online games attractive for players:
- First – you mostly don’t need to buy them. No CDs or code from the box. You just choose the game you want to play and download it by a special platform.
- Second – you can also play with your friends. So, it’s an option for spending some spare time when you can’t go out (or just you don’t want to do it for some reason).
- Third – you can play with strangers and make new friends.
Online games often have interesting game mechanics, plot and quests. For the purposes of this article we divided the games into categories:
- shooters – plot related to the war, army, special forces like antiterrorists,
- fantasy games – often hack n slash, plot related to fantasy world full of magic, special abilities, mystery and creatures,
- card games – there is no need to explain,
- survival – wide type of survivals.
The best online games you can enjoy together
Let us introduce the list of best online games to play with friends. You can play in pair or in group – we will try to mention it.
Most popular multiplayer games from shooter category are:
- Fortnite – you can even play in a group of 4 friends. You start with nothing – first you have to find your equipment,
- Apex – group up to 3 people. It’s good to cooperate with your branch. Maybe you need free Apex Gift Cards?
- Valorant – team up to 5 friends. Shooter, but with abilities and skills to gain. You will need points to get a gift.
- Call of duty – you can play with one friend, two, or three. Classic game that needs no introduction.
- Counter–Strike – plot is related to terrorists and anti – terrorists fight. You can play in a team up to 5 friends.
In this category you can find really popular items:
- League of Legends – game with lots of characters, skills, magic, abilities and fast fight. You can make a team of up to 5 gamers, or even play with your one friend if you want.
- World of Warcraft – you can make a party of up to 5 players, but in RAIDs you will need even 10 – 30 people (maybe you should call all your classmates?). Game is similar to Diablo. You can build your character really strong, you have so many interesting worlds to explore.
- Path of Exile – game similar to WoW. You can play with your 6 friends. Classic action RPG. You better watch out in dungeons.
- Hearthstone – card game that you could play only in pair. Based on War of Warcraft history. Cards are related to 12 classes in WoW, like elves, druids, warriors, mage, orks etc.
- Minecraft – timeless survival game that never gets old. Everything is square – shaped, there are some monsters (especially by night), you can find raw materials to build your house, minerals, and caves have really creepy music. Best game to play with friends when you need no stress, and you have a lot of free time. You can play in pair, and in a whole group of friends on servers. Choice is yours.
- Dead by daylight – horror game based on pop culture's characters. You have to run away with your friends from e.g. the Ghostface.
As you see, there is a huge amount of interesting multiplayer online games. Are you curious what games are the most popular in 2022? Check it out!